All of my portraits can be framed whether they are oil paintings on stretched canvas, pastel drawings on pastel mat or pencil drawings on paper.
- If you don't wish to receive your completed portrait ready framed, then this is completely up to you, although I would recommend that pastel and charcoal drawings are framed due to the fragility of the medium.
- I would recommend receiving your pastel and charcoal drawings framed with a double mount.
- My prices are very competitive at around £40 for a quality frame, and I have access to a wide range of styles to suit any interior and any portrait!
- I can arrange framing for you after the portrait is completed.
If you would prefer to frame your portrait yourself then I can offer beautiful gift boxes for unframed drawings, which enables you to present the perfect gift to a loved one, and allow them the time to choose a frame to suit their home. So no need to worry, if you don't wish to frame your portrait immediately.
The boxes are sturdy and will come lined with tissue and a protective layer for the drawing, which helps keep it perfect!
- Should you wish to wait until a later date to frame your artwork, you have the option of a presentation box.
- These are great if you are giving a drawing as a gift.
- These boxes are particularly suitable for the graphite and pastel drawings, and the smaller oil paintings on canvas paper (up to and including A3)
- The boxes are very sturdy and are specially made for the presentation of artworks. If you are not wanting me to organise framing of your artwork I would strongly recommend these boxes as they will keep your drawing safe and smudge free, and protect your precious artwork whilst it is out for delivery.
My boxes are lined with matching black tissue paper and the box is tied with silver grey ribbon. Perfect for a quality gift!